Friday, May 11, 2012

SWEET Math Center Activities Unit!

Hey everyone!

What a crazy yet great past couple of weeks it has been! I graduated from college... *yay*... and finished student teaching. {My little brother also happens to be graduating from high school this month as well. Can you say graduation party preparation galore? It's been a madhouse around here lately!}

Here we are looking all kinds of grown up:

The Jackson Family 2012

I promise to post about the end of my student teaching soon, but until then, check out my new unit!

This is my FIRST unit posted to TpT and I'm so excited!



Click {here} to get a copy of my SWEET Math Center Activities!

If you haven't already noticed.. I updated/changed a few things about my blog. First of all, it's no longer called "The Life and Times of a Student Teacher". I am hoping to continue blogging into my teaching career, and a new name seemed appropriate. Second of all, are you digging the owls? Because I am! I am loving the new look of my blog. Big things are happening around here, people! :)

You'll be hearing from me very soon!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment